At Innovative Door Systems, we take pride in our expertise when it comes to all things that have to do with garage doors. Our garage door technicians will diagnose the issue that is preventing your garage door from running correctly. Our most common repairs include:
- Broken spring repair. The most common problem that can cause your door to not run properly is a broken spring. If you suspect that you have a broken spring, DO NOT RUN YOUR DOOR. Running the garage door with a broken spring could cause further damage by putting more pressure on your opener which could be very costly.
- Squeaky/Noisy door. Springs, rollers and hinges can squeak or be noisy. This is caused by normal use and does not necessarily indicate a problem. Use spray-on lubricant specific to garage doors before you call us. If the noise persists, call us to service your door. You could need an adjustment of the spring, rollers or hinges.
- Frayed Cables. Do NOT attempt to remove, repair or adjust springs or cables! These mechanisms contain VERY HIGH TENSION WHICH COULD CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. The full weight of the door is contained in these cables and springs. When they are not working properly it is very dangerous if you do not know what you’re doing. Call our experts to prevent any injury to yourself or others.
- Garage door does not close all the way, but goes back up. Something may be blocking the path of the photo eye sensors or they may be misaligned.
- Garage door Opener. Openers allow the door to open and close. When the opener is not working properly, the door will not run properly either.
- Off-track door. An off-track door may be a scary sight, but don’t panic! We can get your door back on-track in no time and fix what caused it to go off-track in the first place.
- 24/7 Emergency Repair
New Door Installation for Residential Doors and Commercial Doors